Along Duck Brook

While walking along Duck Brook Road I came across this colorful section of lowbush blueberries nestled on a bank as it followed Duck Brook. I find myself spending more time in the fall season wandering the area as it has a wonderful array of colors.

As always thanks for taking a look and leaving a comment .

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
Nikon D800, Nikon 80-200 @ 135 mm, f 18 @ 1/100 sec, ISO 800, CPL, cable release & tripod.

Please do not critique this image. Galleries are for sharing and discussion only.
1 Like

Real pretty image, Ed. Love the red and green contrast (very Christmasy :grin:).

BTW, asking for ideas in the gallery probably won’t get you much. Critiquing is not allowed and most will assume you are asking for a critique?? Okay, now I can take off my moderator hat, it gets heavy.

Thanks @Harley_Goldman, old habits are hard to break sometimes. :grinning:I made an edit and took care of the slip up. Hopefully that hat got a little lighter.:tophat::smiley:

Lovely autumn scene Ed. all the elements work together nicely. I even like the rock along the shoreline and the leaves and color reflecting in the water. Excellent.

Lon

Superb, Ed. Gorgeous mix of colors.!