AMA - Huibo Hou

We are thrilled to have Huibo Hou as our next AMA guest! Huibo is an incredible black and white landscape photographer. The Ask Me Anything will begin on October 26th at 10:00 am Eastern time (2:00 pm UTC/GMT) for 24 hours only! You view more of Huibo’s work at https://www.huibohou.com/

To add this event to your calendar look for the button with the three dots to the right of the event title. If you are viewing this in an email, please click the Visit Topic button at the bottom of the email first. You will also receive an email when the event goes live. This is a 24-hour event, and you can ask a question any time during the 24 hours.

Huibo’s Bio

Huibo Hou is a landscape photographer based in San Diego, California. Her interest in photography started back in 1999 as a hobbyist while working in the wireless communication industry. Then life got in the way and she had to give it up for quite some time. In early 2015 she rekindled her love for photography and gradually became more serious.

Landscape photography, especially black and white, is the art medium that she is passionate about. She uses it as a creative outlet to express how she observes, interprets, and connects with nature.

3 Likes

Hi,

The link to the photographers website has so many redirects that you can’t open it on an iPhone.

Just thought you might want to know.

Thanks!

Thank you Sanjay, I’ve updated the link, Smugmug doesn’t like it when you don’t include the www apparently!

Bnw is one of my favorite ways of photographic expression. Looking forward to gleaning some wisdom.