As a mediaeval knight

On this drizzling day. I found this older image. I could make the colors shine but the whole was a bit dull. So, I put in a man on his horse. I am not sure about the hight of this man and his horse and if it’s placed in the good perspective. I did give it a little bit of shadow. I am very curious what you all will find of it.

What technical feedback would you like if any? very curious

What artistic feedback would you like if any?Very curious

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

What a beautiful scene, Ben. And the idea of putting the knight there is brilliant. I think it adds a lot to the image. I do think you could reduce the contrast on the night considerably. Things farther away usually has less contrast and the knight has more definition than the tree around him in the same distance. But the environment around him is very well done, IMO.

I really like the effect, Ben. The knight at the end of the “hallway” completes the comp for me, sun rays work well too.

1 Like

Wonderful, creative use to make a real treasure at the end of the long leading line. Love it. I think the size and placement looks very natural. Could be in a fairy tale book!

1 Like

@Adhika_Lie, Thank you , Adhika for your suggestions !!