B&w

Pertinent technical details or techniques: 5D2, 17-40L Tripod, CPL. From color in LR.

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

Please do not critique this image. Galleries are for sharing and discussion only.

Danny, this is one the most abstract and unique interpretations of a waterfall that I have seen in a long time. The pattern of the water at the base of the falls adds a lot to the abstract feeling of this image. Very creative idea, and it is very well executed with your stark processing. I love it…

Danny, this is a very pleasing, simple and dramatic presentation. I’m quite fond of the tall format matching the subject that would look great hanging on a wall. This is a fine example showing that less is often much more.

Yes, NICELY done!

… fascinating. Looks like the “spirit of the waterfall” in its essential nature. A splendid abstract image,

I like this image. Good comments already and I agree with all of them. Very artistic. I could see this hanging on the wall of a fine art gallery somewhere. Well seen and processed.

Clean, simple, and great use of B&W! I like it!

Really enjoying the graphic depiction here. It tells a lot visually even though there is minimal visual information. Brilliant work.

Elegant presentation Danny! I love the contrast.