Behind my House

Quackgors Bird Reserve, Hellevoetsluis, Netherlands

Leica M9, Summilux 50 asph, 8 image Panorama handheld. Created in Photomerge.

Jaapv,

Excellent pano! I like the gentle curved side to side sweep of the foreground. The blue/green color combo separated by the warmer vegetation works nicely too. And while I can’t see any birds in the frame, it sure looks like a great refuge for them!

The only nitpick I have would be suggesting to clean up the sensor dust spots visible in the sky. I suppose I cold wish for a little more tree on the left - but I think you’ve included enough to work - and I think it oddly balances with the greens, tree/fence line on the right.

Lon

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, Lon. :slight_smile: Nits duly picked. That should teach me not to do a quick edit on a Macbook Air 13" at work, but use my proper editing workplace at home!

Jaap

Very nice scene. I like the curves and the fence on the right that leads my eye to horizon and the sky. The processing looks very nice.
–P

1 Like

Thank you. My wife tells me I take too many photos there.

Nice pano. I like how the curve of the clouds mimics the landscape. I do feel the bottom elements are a little too close to the edge of the frame.JMHO
:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Jaapv, If this is in your back yard you are quite fortunate. Wonderful pano. I too like the curved foreground. It works well with the curve in the clouds that is in the opposite direction. You are enticing me to try some panos as well.

1 Like

Jaapv, I forgot to thank you for the nice comments re my work. Thumbs up to yours also. Nice and varied body of work.
:vulcan_salute:

1 Like