Bluff Mosaic

Any processing suggestions to image this image. I used lightroom. This image is cropped quite a bit and may be limiting the sharpness that I can get?

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Hi Larry. Sorry that you never received a response but I’ll take a stab at it. For me, I think zooming in on the hill might have helped a little more. All of the shrubbery is pretty busy so it causes me to wonder what the subject it because the hill kind of gets lost in it all. The overall color tone seems a tad bit on the Cyan side so maybe adjusting the white balance some could help reign in the color some. If you cannot reshoot the image, maybe try cropping some of the bottom & right side off to help center the hill a little more since there is not much on the right that adds anything to the image.