Caged

What technical feedback would you like if any?

any

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

any

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
D3400, ISO 800, f/6.3, 1/4000, 300mm

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Hi Michael. An interesting image. I’d love hearing the background on this. I like the juxtaposition of the two animals and the out of focus chain link is just right to convey the caged feeling.

I’m moving this to the Human and Fauna Critique Forum. Caged animals are not allowed in the wildlife forum: " Photos taken at zoos, wildlife rehabilitation centers, game parks, and reserves, as well as feral animals may be posted in the Human & Fauna Gallery"

If you click on the forum name then at the bottom of the introductory text click on “more information” it gives you the rules for that forum.

cool … thanks, obviously I did not know. I guess I should read the rules, I am bad for not paying attention to rules as you can see in my photos :slight_smile: I will try harder … but not in my photos LOL

almost forgot the background on photo … I wish I could make it interesting but it was just one of many shots at the zoo, I don’t remember taking it but it jumped out at me going threw the files, now I have to google “juxtaposition” and make it my word for the day … they just look depressed to me and the photo touches my emotions and I hope others

No big deal, Michael. That’s why they have moderators.