Climbing Vine

There were some other about to flower buds around and this one caught my eye. It was in some undergrowth so took a bit of maneuvering.

Specific Feedback Requested

Anything at all.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
R5, 100mm macro., f/5.6, 1/200, ISO 1600, Shot vertical and cropped to about 67% of vertical and 50% of width, Tripod, LR, Topaz Denoise, PS to clean up the image.

1 Like

Very nice, David. I like the slim format you chose. The twist of the stems and the difference in their colors makes the one budding stand out nicely against that nice smooth background.

1 Like

So very graceful, David. Love the flowing lines and the complimentary colors. The vertical crop enhances the photo so well. Very nicely done.

1 Like

Thanks @Shirley_Freeman and @linda_mellor . The pattern of lines and shapes made me think of a small child reaching to be picked up. Pleasant.

1 Like

This is quite good. Your cropping is very clever here and enhances the flow of the image. I also love the contrasting colors. Great job!

1 Like

David: Nice find and a fine capture. I do like the vertical pano crop. I might have rotated the camera a bit so that the diagonal of the stem brought the right branch closer to the URC or even crop some more from the right side to decrease the open space there. I think I’m just rambling and overall I like this fine as is. >=))>

1 Like

Thanks @BrandonPHX and @Bill_Fach I am glad you liked the crop. It seemed a natural.

Bill I had also thought about taking a bit more from right side but didn’t. I think it would also work.