Common Yellowthroat-Winter Plumage Male

I had a family of Common Yellowthroats come in to the ponds at my copse blind yesterday morning. The juveniles were looking very scruffy, but this male(which game me one frame) has already transitioned to winter plumage and is looking quite dapper. It perched on a cage that I put around a Red Columbine to keep the deer from eating it.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Anything.

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Anything.

Any pertinent technical details:

7DII, Sigma 150-600 C @ 600 mm, tripod with ball head and Sidekick, f/8, 1/250, iso 2000, fill flash at -2 1/3. Processed in LR & PS CC. Straightened and cropped to 4482x2958 before resizing. Topaz Detail to enhance feather structure, dropped exposure on the background a bit and cloned one distracting petal piece on the left edge. Final emphasis added to the warbler’s head with the local adjustment tool in LR.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Excellent detail and color. I like the pose and slight head turn. Would like to see it cropped to just below the horizontal green fence wire.

From the top or the bottom?

Off the top part of the wire

Recropped per @David_Schoen. I do like this version.