Crowded House

Masses of these damselflies about. Managed to catch this group vying for space on a twig

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

1 Like

What a wonderful find, and well photographed! Are the other four males rejected suitors?

What interesting behavior! I like the fairly even spacing, and I especially love the entire blue palette. This is striking!

Eddie, that’s a great composition - and the combination of blue damselflies and blue water as a smooth background makes this a winner all round.

Eddie, this looks great. I often see multiple damselfly pairs on one or two stems laying their eggs, but this is striking because of all the males and the pair. It’s pretty amazing to get all of these acceptably sharp on a single stem.

A great find and great image. The colors are great and the soft water surface is a perfect choice.

Wow. This is really interesting. The blue on blue is really neat. Good job getting nice and parallel to the group. Good for you.

This is an awesome capture! Really beautiful colors of blue!

An amazing find, Eddie. I have never seen anything like this. So glad you found it and was able to capture it. I too love the blue palette.