Dance of the Devil's Claw

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Is this too dark?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Do the twining seed pods compete or compiment each other

Any pertinent technical details:![IMG_0150 copy|690x460]

This is a studio shot using a warm light source and a colder spot the seeds pids are on a mirror
Sometimes you just have to bring nature inside to create what you’re feeling.(upload://jIAIT07xpGdRbBD4UCyuXg4hTlf.jpeg)

Hi Nancy. I am unable to see your image, so not sure what is going on. I even refreshed the browser to see if that would help, and it didn’t. I just wanted to let you know that. Not sure what to tell you, unless just try uploading it again. When it is finished loading, you should see the photo off to the side of where you type your comments. Maybe it just didn’t finish uploading. Looking forward to seeing your image.

Beautiful and very creative, Nancy!! I would clone the bright little spot LRC but otherwise, everything looks fantastic. I quite like this one.

Yes it certainly is lovely and very creative. Good for you to try something a bit different.
I also agree with the few white spots in lower right corner.
And if mine I think I would center it right in the middle of the frame. I definitely don’t think it is too dark. It is a nice color combo.