Don't Die

Darkness landscape in the Sila National Park. South Italy

8 Likes

I’m really enjoying your eye @Antonio.Aleo. Subtle, beautifully crafted, and processed with restraint.

Thank you very much TJ. I’m glad you think that. I really appreciate your photos :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really enjoy this image @Antonio.Aleo! It’s carefully balanced and invites me to stop and think about what its message is without giving it away.

I checked out your website and I am very impressed with all of your work! Your compositions especially have just a really nice flow and gentle feel to them. As TJ said I enjoy your processing with restraint.

You gained a fan with me!

Happy you think this of me. Really too kind. I also looked at your site and was impressed by the quality. Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Antonio, this is a great piece of art to my eye. I especially appreciate your subtle treatment of colors. The delicate details keep me exploring the whole composition.

Peter

Many thanks Peter :slight_smile: I glad your like

Lovely scene! The yellows stand out beautifully from the dark surrounding vegetation. Well spotted and beautifully processed.

Thank you Ron :slight_smile: I glad your like :slight_smile:

I’m a big fan of this photograph and the style of presentation, Antonio! Very subtle and classy. The tree stands out, obviously, but what keeps me looking for longer is all the details of the bare branches behind it. Lots to explore, and I’m sure this would look great in print.

Thank you very much, I’m really glad you like it. It is a pleasure to read so many beautiful comments from photographers that I consider exceptional :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is an amazing image, I absolutely love it!

Many thanks Tom :slight_smile: I glad your like

Such a beautiful image! I’m so envious. I wish I had an eye for finding compositions in the chaos of a forest such as this.

Needless to say, this wonderful photo definitely inspires me to keep this sort of composition in mind.

I just love it!

Thank you Brent. You are gentle. I Appreciate :slight_smile:

1 Like