This week on the podcast, I hosted Ella and Knapp Hudson from Portland, Maine.
- Their backgrounds and how they informed their photography journey,
- The Portland Camera Club, established in 1899,
- Running a successful camera club,
- How to involve people in making a camera club more successful,
- Critical infrastructure needed to operate a good camera club,
- Competitions and idea for them in camera clubs, and more.
Over on Patreon this week, join over 140 of your peers in supporting the podcast financially hear Ella, Knapp, and myself discuss our overlanding adventures and approaches and how that relates to our photography trips.
I hope you enjoy our conversations.