This week on my landscape photography podcast, I was joined by a landscape photographer from Uppsala, Sweden - Mattias Sjolund.
Mattias works full-time in the digital marketing field and runs an upstart landscape photography business “Foto Magica” where he recruits “big name” photographers from the United States to join him on small tours and workshops in Sweden, bringing the stars to his market.
Mattias and myself discuss some interesting topics this week, including:
- How Mattias improved his photography on a small budget,
- How Mattias built his landscape photography business,
- Using Google Ads for marketing your landscape photography business,
- Other digital marketing tips,
- Differences between Europe and the United States in the landscape photography market,
- And much, much more.
Over on Patreon this week, Mattias and I discuss how photography enriches his life and how he maintains his photography business and a full-time job.
Have a listen and let us know what you think!