For this episode of the podcast, I was joined by the photographer who famously quit all of his social media accounts in 2018.
Welcome Dave Morrow to the show! Dave is a landscape photographer residing on the west side of the Cascade Range near Seattle, Washington.
Dave and I covered some very interesting topics this week, including:
- Why he deleted all of his social media accounts in 2018,
- Why it is risky to build a business on social media platforms,
- E-mail marketing techniques and strategies,
- The benefits of backpacking and wilderness photography,
- Our strategies for staying in top physical condition for this style of photography,
- And lots more!
Over on Patreon, Dave and I discuss the importance of cross-disciplinary skill-building as a way to round yourself out to become a better person, photographer, and business-person.
Have a listen and let us know your thoughts below.