On this episode of the podcast, I was joined by two former guests of the podcast who collaborated on an incredible book project:
Wayne learned about Jerry through the podcast and reached out to him during COVID to discuss the possibility of working together on Wayne’s idea for a fine art photography book. Wayne’s book, “The Color of Dreams,” is an absolute masterpiece. They were kind enough to send me an advance copy of the book prior to our podcast conversation and I was beyond impressed by the quality of the book, the photographs, and Wayne’s immersive story-telling within the book.
The three of us covered a lot of ground on the show this week, including:
- Why Wayne decided to do this book project,
- The importance of story-telling in his book,
- His night photography techniques,
- Dealing with CMYK color space for book projects,
- Collaborating with a book publisher to perfect your project,
- Wayne and Jerry’s thoughts on the state of landscape photography,
- And lots more!
Have a listen here, and let us know what take-aways you had from the episode.