This week I was joined by one of my favorite up-and-coming photographers who keeps producing some of the most unique and stunning images I’ve seen in a long time:
René is a Swiss photographer and professor of marketing and market research. He holds several college degrees and started his photography journey in 2015.
René and I covered a lot of ground on the show this week, including:
- René’s thoughts on social media as someone who teaches marketing and marketing research.
- Why René makes photographs and his creative approach.
- René’s approach to photography and projects.
- How to create your personal style.
- How to build your personal brand and market it.
- And lots more!
Over on Patreon this week, René and I discuss the new and exciting Clubhouse app and what it’s various applications are for photographers.
Have a listen and let us know what you think!