This week I was joined by a photographer living in the Bay Area in California - Richard Wong.
Richard has been a prolific landscape photographer for over 20 years and has seen the industry shift significantly over that time. He also happens to be an expert in search engine optimization.
Richard began his journey in the film days and his approaches to photographer have mostly remained true to that approach in the digital age.
In this episode, Richard and I discuss some fairly heavy and controversial topics, including:
- Search Engine Optimization and marketing of landscape photography.
- Richard’s capture process.
- Balancing home life and photography.
- Negativity on social media and how to deal with it.
- Diversity in landscape photography
- And lots more!
Over on Patreon this week, Richard and I tackle the uncomfortable topic of plagiarism in landscape photography.
Have a listen and let us know your thoughts.