Today’s guest, Carolyn Cheng, is an emerging artist in the nature and landscape photography world. I’ve been really loving her work and I have been really eager to sit down and have a chat with her.
Carolyn lives in Toronto, Canada and uses photography as an artistic release from her responsibilities in the corporate real estate world. Her photography has really grown into something quite spectacular in the short time she’s been going after it and I think listeners will take away a lot from this week’s conversation. Grab a coffee, beer, or other adult beverage and enjoy learning from Carolyn’s insights on today’s show.
In this episode, Carolyn and I discuss some quite interesting topics, including:
- Her journey into landscape and nature photography.
- How aerial photography has captivated her.
- Why she makes photographs.
- What her photos mean to her.
- How she describes her work.
- How social media has helped her through the pandemic.
- And lots more!
What did you think of the episode?