End of the Day

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Any pertinent technical details:

Seems like this was years ago with the state of the world right now, but it was taken on January 4, 2020. End of the day at Bosque Del Apache with a group. Folks were shooting a great group of geese and cranes returning to the ponds as the light just turned orange. I stepped across the road and waited for that car to go by (after others that created the nice dust in the air), and the 2 cranes obliged and flew at just the right moment. Perfect end to a wonderful day. I long for the time when we can all get back out and enjoy all that nature has to offer. I know I won’t take for granted those special moments as much as I had in the past.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Beautiful image, Keith. Was this the same day you got that great crane shot with all the cranes and trees? I certainly agree with your sentiment as well.

Hi Dennis: No, it was on 2 different days (actually different years). Sometimes the light there is just amazing.