Fireflies in The Forest

I ended up with lots of sand in my eyes :slight_smile:

Specific Feedback Requested

All comments are welcome.

Technical Details

1/1250sec f/11 ISO 250

3 Likes

@AndreDonawa, this is fantastic! Iโ€™m not exactly sure I believe this is an upward-looking shot into a forest! The first thing I thought of was an upward-looking underwater shot, with streams of sunlight flowing down and lots of bubbles in the water. This one keeps me guessing. Really cool and creative!

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:Thanks Mark. Thatโ€™s just me and my imagination. I like to name my images. Yes you are right, itโ€™s an underwater shot and the fire flies are the grains of sand. The dark sweeping form at the top was probably seaweed.

1 Like

Andre, I really enjoyed this image. It has an ethereal feel to it. The monochromatic colors work well. I love the streaks of light as well. Awesome work!

1 Like

This works really well for me. I am not sure I would change anything!

1 Like

Superb work here. The monochromatic colors with them rays of sun streaking down words create a fantasy world.

1 Like

This is a gem! One I just want to spend more time with.

1 Like

Andre, the sense of looking up at sunlit falling water is great. This is very dreamy and meditative. I could possibly see either dodging the dark area along the bottom left or cropping to just above your signature.

1 Like