"flying in the danger zone"

Ok if any one in Ct. can tell me were the birds have gone ( all through May I have seen only 40% of the bird that were here last year)? Of the five birds I looked at in Old Lyme, Ct on May 25, these two Osprey gave me the only show in town. This is a five shot sequence.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

Canon R5, Canan100-500mm & 1.4ext, f10, 560mm & 660mm, 1/1600, +.3EV, ISO 640. The shots are crop around 40% and I adjusted the selective tones, contrast, saturation in DXO Photo Labs5 and used Topaz Sharpen Al for the final output.

1 Like

A very cool sequence, Peter. Was this a territorial dispute or courtship? In either case it’s some great synchronized flying. The birds are all nice and crisp and well exposed.

Great series, Peter. Also nice work on the processing.

A nice series of interactive behavior. I like the first one were the upper Osprey is clearly looking at the lower one.

Nice series Peter with the first shot being my favorite as the birds are both facing towards us. Good job getting both in frame for the series.

Hi
Thank you all for the comments, their nest sit across the river from each other. Each time I go to Old Lyme, is the number one series of shot I am looking for.
Peter