Foggy Mornings

Foggy Mornings

Please list any pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

Daniel,

Welcome to NPN! Glad to have you here!

Looks like you have overlooked adding the actual image to your post. Let me know if you need assistance with that. Basically, click on the little “landscape” icon next to the “Quotes” icon. That will allow you to navigate to where your image is. How to post photos and general info can be found in the FAQ.

Looking forward to your images and participation.

Lon

Welcome, Daniel. I’m confident you’ll find this site to be worth your while. @Lon_Overacker gave you a good introduction. I might add that, on the home page you’ll see Site Tips, and near the bottom of that you will see a link @David_Kingham added to a video on how to use the site, which I found to be very useful. Look forward to your participation.

I appreciate your contact. I’m sorry to say that this is one of the most difficult websites to navigate that I’ve been to. I will admit that I’m 72 and not that computer literate so it can take me a while to get adjusted. The tutorials are somewhat helpful, but flipping back and forth from website to video is time consuming especially for slow people like me.

Thank you. Daniel

Back
Forward