Fuzzy Wuzzie

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: D500, 200mm f4 (1/200 sec at f10, ISO 1250) Topaz DeNoise AI, Shadows & Highlights, Brightness & Contrast, Crop for comp, Fill Flash-1.3ev. Wooly bears are common caterpillars and most photo worethy. Enjoy…Jim

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

What a great shot of this Wooly, Jim. The details in him and the stem he is on is really great, and I just love how that smooth green background makes him stand out, and even the color of green on the stem matches the background. Excellent capture, in my opinion.

1 Like

Jim: Great capture. I especially like the perch and how he is wrapped around it. Marvelous details and a very pleasing color palette. >=))> :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Jim, this is an excellent look at this Wooly bear. The matching greens along with the well coordinated darker tones look great.

1 Like

Beautiful capture Jim The details and the color contrast is great. I agree with Shirley with the background and how it brings out the subject out well.

1 Like

Jim, Beautiful image of the woolly. love the colors and the sharp focus of both head and the hind. well-composed with the stem in sharp focus. Great background as well.

1 Like