Garden Tour 18

Scofflaws
Sony A77II
Sony 70-400GII @ 200mm
ISO 400, 1/15 @ f11
Despite repeated warnings regarding social distancing this family of clematis has refused to cooperate and will not even wear masks! I’ve threatened to snip them and bring them inside but they seem so happy that I may just give them a break. What do you think; mercy or enforce harsh justice? All comments and opinions welcome. >=))>

1 Like

Bill, I love your sense of humor here, as well as this wonderful shot of these beautiful flowers (even if they aren’t obeying the social distancing order). The color is really nice. Great details. Love how three are open and you included one bud. The frames is full of beauty. :+1: :+1:

Definitely mercy, they are to way to beautiful to be captured indoors. Really a very pleasing image for my eyes the look at, thanks for sharing them Bill.

Beautiful image, Bill. I vote for mercy! That poor little bud would feel awfully lonely without the others. Amazing that you got that depth of field at f/11. These must have been pretty much in a plane, though it doesn’t really look that way.