Hello

Hello, I’m a new member, (rejoined after a number of years lying low).
I’ve recently come back to nature photography, now semi-retired with more time on my hands.
I had previously confined my photography to overseas trips/vacations and my main interest is still wildlife, but I have also started to look a little closer at my own back yard and I am spending time with a macro lens in the beautiful South Downs National Park here in the south of England. Macro is entirely new to me, I have a lot to learn but I’m really enjoying it. I will post a few shots to get some feedback.
I’m still intending to travel when I can so I have changed my system to mirrorless to compensate for the increasing demands of carry-on luggage ………….and an older back!
Looking forward to being part of the network again.
Ryan

Welcome (back) to NPN Ryan! Glad to have you here and we look forward to some of that macro work!

Lon

Welcome Ryan! Great to have you back! Looking forward to your posts.

Welcome back, Ryan. NPN has changed a bit, but is still the same friendly and helpful place it has always been.

Welcome back, Ryan. I am looking forward to your images, but I’m especially excited about your macro interest. I would suspect that you will be bringing with that some shots of bugs and insects that I may never have seen before (since you live on the other side of the pond). NPN may be different than the old, but we do still have the friendly and helpful place that Harley mentioned. Good to have you back.

A belated Welcome Back Ryan!!