Hey Everyone! Long overdue introduction, I finally made it here. Happy to see everyone!

I am a full time photographer and creative educator based in the Pacific Northwest. I lead photo workshops around the US and internationally as well as staying busy with virtual teaching on the creative aspects of photography.

I am most passionate about landscape and nature photography, however, I get passionate about anything that moves me creatively, from abstracts, to rust, to Americana…whatever sparks that creative fire I’m happy to photograph.

2 Likes

Welcome. You’ve captured magical colors in this beautiful scene. Can’t wait to see more of your work.

Thank you Patricia. Looking forward to posting and being here a lot more.

Hey John, welcome aboard. Excellent shot from Trillium Lake. Dynamic scene with great foreground. I see that I will be in the Palouse the week following both your Palouse workshops this year. I may try to join you for the Dahlia workshop since it’s less than 30 minutes from home.

Please also say hi to Jack Graham. Haven’t seen him since he moved north.

Looking forward to seeing more of your great work.

Thanks David. I appreciate the comments.

For sure will say hi to Jack. I was just on the phone with him right before you commented. Hope to see you sometime in the future.

Welcome to NPN John. Can’t wait to see more of your work.

Welcome John, so glad to see you joined! Love your podcast.

Hey David. Thanks so much for the welcome! It’s funny, we talk about NPN a lot on the podcast, but for some reason it took me a while to get back here and get active. Too much other stuff to do I guess. Glad to be here and THANK YOU for listening!

All that matters is you’re back now! By the way, Jennifer just found your invite in her spam folder, she will be reaching out to you soon!

Yes, happy to be here :slight_smile: Oh cool, glad she found it. We’ll look forward to hearing from her.

Welcome to NPN John! You have a beautiful image there and I can’t wait to see more of your work!

Thank you SO MUCH Tom. I appreciate the welcome and kind words. Looking forward to being a part of this great community.

Nice to see you here, John. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful images.

Thanks Chris. Glad to be here finally. Well, i’ve been here but didn’t have the time to contribute, which I have now. I’ll share and contribute as much as I can.

Welcome John! So glad to have you here! We welcome your experience and look forward to your participation!

Thank you so much Lon! I really appreciate it. :slight_smile: