Just for fun

Sometimes learning to play, experiment and always learn is the biggest lesson in life no matter what the pursuit.

Specific Feedback Requested

General feedback ? Curious about responses to this abstraction!

Technical Details

Icm, double exposure slow (from
Memory) f/22, 1/30 125 mm canon R5 play give or take a little

4 Likes

Very lovely abstract, Ariel. I love the colors, which I’m guessing it’s a reflection with the blues of the water and browns and greens of trees. Some of my favorite color combos. With the double exposure it makes the feeling of fog or clouds on the surface of the water. Nicely done!

1 Like

Thank you Vanessa! Yes water reflections of trees on water.

1 Like

This is beautiful, Ariel. I like the warp and weft on a loom feel. Sensational.

1 Like

It beautiful and well done. I, too, see a woven plaid.

1 Like

This is wonderful. It looks like fabric. Would make a great pattern for a scarf. Very creative idea to do a double exposure ICM with both vertical and horizontal movement. Really wonderful!

2 Likes

@Chris_Baird , :blush: I cant take the credit! For the idea, @Colleen_Miniuk showed us this technique. But it definitely opened all kinds of doors. :sunglasses:

Wonderful abstract Ariel. I would not change a thing.

1 Like

Awe thank you! How kind!

Well done Ariel! Lovely patterns and colors. Wonderful abstract image. I don’t really see anything that needs correcting.

1 Like

Nicely done, Ariel. Beautiful colors, texture and movement. Just keep experimenting, play and most importantly. . . .have fun!

1 Like

You are so right!

I’ll echo David’s comment. A plaid pattern takes shape here, making this a really interesting abstract. Play on!
ML

1 Like