2019 Kenai Peninsula Alaska Photography Tour - August 4-10
Join Gary & Darlene for their 2019 5 day (7 days with travel days) Alaska photography workshop August 4-10 2019! This is all inclusive except airfare. Come explore Alaska and let us take care of all of the details. We will pick you up from the airport and deliver you back to the airport at the end of the workshop*.
We will be staying on the beautiful Kenai Peninsula at Sterling Alaska near some of Alaska’s most breathtaking scenery and wildlife. Our primary purpose will be to photograph the grizzly bears on the Russian River at a close distance but will be spending our time photographing the scenery the bulk of the time.
- Sunday August 4 - Arrive at Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport. Meet and Greet at the lodge.
- Monday August 5 - Skilak Lake, Engineer Lake, Kenai River, Russian River Falls and Bear viewing.
- Tuesday August 6 - Tern Lake, Seward, Bear viewing.
- Wednesday August 7 - Homer Trip.
- Thursday August 8 - Turnagain Arm Day.
- Friday August 9 - Whittier / Prince William Sound Boat Trip with Epic Charters.
- Saturday August 10 - Return to the airport.
Locations and schedule according to conditions.