Lines Textures & Colors...Oh My!

Exploring this tree in Sequoia National Park for an hour plus and found this composition. The colors were added bonus I noticed after liking the lines, patterns & textures. I also got to experiment with my Christmas present Lume Cube 2.0 that my kids got for me. That they really care what I like is priceless!

The photo tells the story of how years of change, trauma, twists and turns add beauty and character to our life making each of us unique. Aging is a gift not all of us get to experience.

Specific Feedback Requested

any is welcome

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
60mm / f8.0 / ISO 400 / 1/3 sec. Illuminated from the left side by Lume Cube 2.0

@KenHebert5
1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story with us Ken. This is a very interesting image with great diagonal lines and a wonderful color range. Nicely done.

Ken, I am sorry I missed seeing this one. I have had a busy week. I too like the lines, texture and color presented in this nice macro shot. Very pleasing to the eye. If you were using the Lume Cube 2.0 for this shot, the lighting is very good. Yes, it is priceless when loved ones know you well enough to know what you want and get it for you. You are blessed. Great shot!