Oriental Darter drying wings

Specific Feedback Requested

XXX

Technical Details

Canon R 5; 500 mm; ISO 500; 1/800 sec. at f 5.6

5 Likes

A classic Darter pose, Jagdeep, with a beautiful perch and background. The head turn is just about perfect.

1 Like

I can only repeat the comment by @Dennis_Plank .
Beautiful shot, Jagdeep.

1 Like

Just about perfect Jagdeep. I love the creamy but interesting background, the decaying wooden perch that looks like it might fail at any minute, the back view of the entire bird showing off all of the plumage and tail feathers and of course the perfectly angled head turn. The lighting is soft an muted without any harsh spots. I can’t think of a single way to improve this image. Well done.

1 Like

Hi Rajput
The creamy background and the rich feather color and detail make for classic photograph.
Peter

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous Jagdeep. The pose, the background, the perch - everything is right about this image. I’m so glad you didn’t touch up the tail feathers as too many photographers would have done.

1 Like

This is a great shot with all those wing feathers on display, Jagdeep! Nice isolation and the position in the frame is perfect. Details are superb also (as usual with your photos).

1 Like

I missed this one, but have to add how much I love it – fantastic pose and detail, perfect lighting and BG!

1 Like