Really?! & repost

With better crop as @Dennis_Plank suggested…

When I lived in Rochester I would go to this park where this Great Blue Heron hung out. He was very smart because whenever there were fishermen at the pond he would always stand very close to them knowing he’d get an easy meal!

Specific Feedback Requested

Anything

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Nikon D3400
300mm
1/1250
f/6.3
ISO 200
Crop and exposure adjustments

I love the light and the mist, Vanessa. The sign is perfect and the position of the heron works well. My only nit is that there’s just a hair of a light band at the top where the top of the opposite bank shows. I think the image would work better if you brought the top down just enough to eliminate it.

1 Like

Good funny image. Poor guy has to release his meals. I would agree with @Dennis_Plank about the crop.

1 Like

Ha! Poor guy needs to find another place to fish! Cute image, Vanessa.

1 Like

Too funny, Vanessa! What a great find, perfect timing of the GB looking towards the sign, and the title. I agree with @Dennis_Plank about trimming the top.

1 Like

Hello @Dennis_Plank @Harley_Goldman @terryb @Shirley_Freeman ! Thanks for all your inputs! Yes, Dennis after you mentioned how it looks kind of strange at the top I definitely agree! I just posted with your suggested crop and everyone’s echo’s of your suggestion! Does it look better now? Glad it gave you all a laugh like it did me! :grinning:

1 Like

That did it, Vanessa. Well done.

1 Like