Recommended Printing and Framing Service for a Website

It’s a bit pricey but up-to-date and very comprehensive. Whatever road you take, there is nothing like the experience of making your own prints!

That’s true Kerry. I used to print my own prints using an Epson printer but found I was simply not printing enough to make it economically feasible. Since I stopped though, I’ve tried many printers and have not been overly pleased with most of them. I have finally found someone who is doing an excellent job for me currently but his paper selection is not the best. We’re discussing the possibility of him printing on paper I supply but he hasn’t fully agreed yet. I then offered a flat one time fee to cover his time and ink cost so he could play with 10-20 prints to become proficient and really dial-in the paper so the results would be superior and I think he’s going to agree to that. I hope so anyway.

I think I’m probably going to take Robert’s online course not to re-learn the printing process as much as to learn what he says about preparing the image for printing. For $19.95 I figure I can’t lose. If I ever get back into printing myself, I will happily pay the bucks to attend his face to face course; it appears to be an excellent investment.

I’m not sure what you’re referring to at $19.95. His online Printmaker Masterclass is $275.

Oh my, I obviously misread something! I’ll have to re-think this given that price.

Hey Kerry and Bill,

I looked into this a bit ago. $19.95 is for his book, which has great reviews. It’s for sale on his site and on Amazon.

Cheers!