Red Jungle Fowl

Red Jungle Fowl is very colorful bird. It is so gorgeous that pictures can hardly justify it’s beauty.

Description:

Specific Feedback Requested:

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 5D IV; 500 mm; ISO 320; 1/320 sec. at f 4.5.

Is this a composite? (focus stacks or exposure blends are not considered composites) NO

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

jagdeeprajputphotographie

1 Like

Wow this is a stunning bird especially shining in the sun like this. Very nice pose you captured with the profile view and raised crest on the head. Brilliant coloring. I’ve never seen one so I can’t really comment on the realism of the colors. Nice image!

1 Like

Dazzling! I’ve seen domestic roosters display some dramatic plumage, but had no idea they had a more wild counterpart. Possibly some breeding going on there somewhere back in time? Either way this is a terrific portrait of a stunning bird. Those spikes look lethal.

1 Like

Yes, a wonderful shot of the “original rooster”. One minor point strikes my eye: would it have been possible to include a bit more of the leaves along the bottom as it looks a bit tight there?

1 Like

Gorgeous and well captured! I had no idea there were wild cousins of our Bantam roosters that look like this! I guess I assumed they were some sort of designer product.

1 Like

Beautiful image, Jagdeep. The colors are superb. I do agree with Mike that a tad more room on the bottom would be nice, but it’s a very minor point.

1 Like

A gorgeous portrait of a beautiful bird. Very nicely captured, Jagdeep.

1 Like