Sarah Marino AMA (Ask Me Anything)

Get your questions ready for @Sarah_Marino, she will be our guest on June 2nd starting at 10:00 am Eastern time for 24 hours only! You can view more of Sarah’s incredible small scene work at https://photos.smallscenes.com/Sarah

To add this event to your calendar look for the button with the three dots to the right of the event title, If you are viewing this message via email please click the ‘Visit Topic’ button at the bottom of the email to view this in a browser. You will also receive an email when the event goes live. This is a 24-hour event and you can ask a question any time during the 24 hours.

If you are not interested in AMA’s and don’t want to receive emails about them in the future please go to your Notification Preferences and remove ‘Ask Me Anything (AMA)’ and ‘NPN Events’ from the ‘Watching First Post’ section.

1 Like

Well poo. I follow Sarah on Twitter and would like to attend, but I’m going to be at a Badlands workshop in S.D. on this day. I look forward to seeing what other folks come up with for her. She’s talented and has some fantastic images.

Coming!

Daphne Carlyle

1 Like

Sarah is my inspiration. Always wonderful to hear her wisdom.

1 Like

Hi Kristen - I hope you have a fun time on your workshop in the Badlands! If you have a question you would like me to answer during the AMA, please share it here and I will add it to the thread on Thursday.