Tazetta daffodil #3

I took this in the same time and place as the previous one (TAZETTA DAFFODIL #2). This includes more environment. Which do you like?

Specific Feedback Requested

Any critique or comments are welcome.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon EOSRP, Canon Macro 100mm, f2.8

IMHO there are two distractions with this composition. The main subject is centered and color behind the subject daffodils draws too much attention. As you can tell I much prefer your previous posts of this subject.

Patricia, thank you for your precious advice. This is my bad habit of taking too many elements into the frame and distracting the main subject. You reminded me that I should simplify the frame and draw viewers’ attention to the main subject.

Naofumi: This is a completely different image type than your second version and does work for me. On the previous post you did isolate the flowers very nicely but I do like seeing the environment as well. The centering works for me here allowing you to have OOF flowers on both sides of the main subject. Cropping either or both sides would lessen the overall presentation IMO. Love how you’re working these daffodils. Keep 'em coming. >=))>

Bill, thank you for your kindhearted comment. When I shoot, sometimes I’m not sure which stuff to include and which to exclude. I’m greedy and tend to take in too much. I highly appreciate your advice and comment. They make me feel positive and improve my sense of composition.