The Bridge to Beautiful

Pont du Parayre, Le Ruisseau d’Audiernes, Peyrusse le Roc, France. Meaning, “Bridge Parayre, The Stream of Audiernes, Peyrusse le Roc, France”.

Pertinent technical details or techniques to help others learn:

Nikon D600 - Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 @ f/18 - 1.3 sec - ISO 200

Single exposure converted in Lightroom and finished in Photoshop.

Please do not critique this image. Galleries are for sharing and discussion only.
5 Likes

This is just magical.

1 Like

Fascinating bridge. It looks like it might go back to Roman times but I haven’t found the history of this little gem. Great atmosphere and light.

1 Like

An image full of fantasy atmosphere. You can smell the air looking this work. Beautiful work

1 Like

Wonderful atmosphere; dreamy, enchanted. The streaks of foam really help with the lower part of the stream.

I’m with Igor on the bridge - fascinating and looks ancient.

1 Like

Magical and mystical light. Beautifully done.
-p

1 Like

Enchanting, dreamy, mystical… as the others have commented. Beautiful!

1 Like

Moody and very beautiful,

1 Like

A great combination of misty greens. The bubble streaks in the stream do a fine job of bringing the foreground to life. I expect a hobbit or leprechaun to peek out from behind the bridge at any moment. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Igor. You can find the story behind this photo and this amazing medieval era bridge at my website.

1 Like

@Andrea_Celli Thank you my friend. :slight_smile: Standing in the rain can be good for atmospheric photos. :slight_smile:

@Lon_Overacker Thank you. It was an incredible experience. Especially understanding its history and the time that had passed since it was constructed.

@Preston_Birdwell Thank you Preston. :slight_smile:

@Alan_Kreyger Thank you. :slight_smile:

@Alberto_Patino-Douce Thank you. :slight_smile:

@Mark_Seaver - A troll hiding underneath. :wink:

1 Like

As a side note, I will be conducting a workshop in France next Spring and will be shooting this location. :slight_smile:

https://gary-randall.com/product/photography-tour-de-france-2019/