The judge is waiting-so you thing you can dance?

Ok, so I am pushing the posting rule. I hope this series shots will display the reason I love to watch and photograph Egrets. On Sept. 9 between 7:58 and 8:24 AM I photograph this Great Egret watching the Snowys hunt the bud flats on the One Mile River in Old Lyme, Conn.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon 7Dll, Sigma 150-600mm between 530mm & 600mm F7.1, 1/2500 -1/4000, -1EV, ISO 400. Cropping between 20 - 30%, with some sharping and reduction of highlight in Dxo PhotoLab 4.

Wonderful series of this beautiful egret, Peter. It does look as though he is trying to dance. Great catch, nicely seen and thanks for sharing.

A very nice series, Peter. I think I like the fourth the best. It has great wingspread and a cool posture.

Wonderful series – I’ve never seen one dance like that. But this is a Snowy Egret, not a Great. The yellow feet are the clue.

Very nice series Peter and an apt title. It was tricky to catch the Great egret as first photo. Really nice poses on all of them and exposures look fine.

Hi Peter, nice poses in each frame especially the dancing snowy. Interesting behavior you captured well including fine exposure on these white birds.

Hi Diane
Thank you and all other members for their comments. The Great Egret is the judge, first photo and the rest of the shots are Snowy Egrets, as you pointed out.
Peter

Ooops – apologies @peter – I obviously can’t read!

Hi Diane
I know how you feel, a mind is a terrible thing to lose.
Peter

Nice series - well documented. One of those moments you may consider filming it instead of shooting images. Either way, always a great site and as said, nice to see it as a series! Cheers, Hans