Together

These trees are standing in the morning sun. As if they are waiting together. I hope for a bit of winter and perhaps some snow to make them still more beautiful.

What technical feedback would you like if any?All is welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?All is welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques: F16, 1.3, iso64, 70-200 lens, at 200mm.

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

This takes on an almost abstract quality; it’s a nice effect. I really like the dappled sunlight. You might darken the brighter background areas a bit so they don’t compete with that foreground sunlight; something like this:

@John_Williams, Thank you, John, for your time and this remake that makes sense to me. For me it’s still difficult to think that an image of me is good enough . Ben.

Do you mean good enough for you, or good enough for others? I love many of your images; they are certainly good enough for me. I do like some of your images more than others, but that’s true for every one of us that post on NPN. In the end though, it’s all about what speaks to you; striving for images that appeal to YOU is the purest form of photography IMHO. I doubt that any of us ever feel our own images are perfect, but it’s the chase of that vision that makes this so much fun. :smiley:

@John_Williams, Thank you John for these nice words. It helps a lot !!