Turning to escape (+2 reworked versions)

Glad you’re over it, too. The taste/smell thing didn’t happen to me, luckily so at least there’s that. Wouldn’t want to turn away my husband’s excellent cooking!

This is SO COOL!! I don’t think you could have done any better shooting it, and I can’t decide which version I like best as the scene is so unexpected and unusual to me.

I’ll add my wishes for a full and quick recovery. We’ve been luckier than we deserve. Friends who have had it have had such a range of symptoms and recoveries that it is just really strange.

Thanks @Diane_Miller - I forgot that ice is a bit foreign to you unless it’s in a glass! Right now it’s covered in snow, but there should be something out there to shoot. Am going to try today even though I still have this cough. I’m climbing the walls!

Hope we get a “report back”! Walls are not healthy, even though mandated by climate. There are two ways to deal with being sick, depending on the severity – in bed with the covers over your head, or outside in nature. Good healing!!