We love wood wagons. 48 Ford

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any feedback to improve the images

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Any pertinent technical details: Nikon d-850. Nikon 105 1.4. 1/3 EV. ISO200 1/4000 f/1.4 White Balance Auto Processed in Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop CC

My first car was a 39 Ford wood wagon, so this brings back memories.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

That got me laughing!!! You had me fooled with the first image and I was trying to figure out why it was in Macro instead of non-nature, then I scrolled to the second image. Thanks for a great laugh! Good one, too!!

Cute, Patrick.

Hey thanks Harley, that is what I hoped would happen. This 1/32 replica looks pretty real. I posted it in Instagram, and 98% of the viewers thought it was a real car on the beach. Wish I had posted it in tandem there. Keith helped me process a VW that was a toy and it almost looked real. Will posted it in a few days. Having fun in the macro arena, which is a new lane for me.

Patrick: I was considering moving this to Avian but I think I’ll be greedy and leave it here. Not sure I’ve ever seen the illusive giant sea gull so I appreciate your posting it along with the car. Were you in the car when the gull appeared? Inquiring minds want to know. :thinking: Nicely done.>=))>

1 Like

Bill thanks for asking. I was in the car and slipped onto the floor. Fortunately Gulls don’t have prehensile thumbs and he was unable to get the door open. :crazy_face:

Had me fooled at first too. Neat image.

1 Like

Very nicely done Patrick.

1 Like

LOL!!!

Good one! :smile::smile:

Excellent image and great deception - fitting your sense of humour!
Sandy

1 Like

I’ll bet the moderator was thinking this had to be moved out of macro! Nice work on this. I love the beach scene with an old woody.
ML

1 Like