What do you photograph, while waiting of the Eagles to come back. Bunny

I was back at the Eagle nest in the BigY parking lot , waiting on the Eagles to return, when this rabbit showed up and I spent the next ten minutes photographing it.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback Requested

Canon R5, Canon 100-500mm & 1.4ext, f 10, 700mm, 1/1600, ISO 6400. Shot taken at 6:14 PM. The photo is cropped by 52% and I adjusted the exposure and midtowns in DXO Photo Lab 5.

Technical Details

1 Like

Hi Peter,

Bunny’s love clover and this one has a nice spot while watching you. Comp and exposure are spot on. Well done…Jim

This is wonderful, Peter! It reminds me of Spring. I really like how you caught Bunny’s head popped up above the clover. Super environmental image!

Great job on the composition and setting. DOF makes this image work well.

Great setting and wonderful portrait :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Cheers !

Hi Jim, Mark, David and J Rajput
Thank for your comments, it was a lot of fun , just watching the bunny.
Peter

1 Like

Totally darling. Great capture! :rabbit: :orange_heart:

Hi
Thank you for the comments and this totally unexpected honor.
I have used this photograph along with other bird shot, to create a story book to keeps in touch with my granddaughter.
Peter
Ps see attached
form the ATA (Animals Teachers Ass.)
What, you thought the humans, Grammy and Poppi only
had birds to watch over and guide you.
You did see our member ATA Rabbits in your back yard, Right.

We were told that 13 is a big deal for human, so happy belated birthday. The BTA asked the Eagles to give us your 13 season announcement. They like to play games with us ATA Rabbits “ask the ATA member over for dinner or drop off a message”. So sometimes it takes a little long to pass on information.

Grammy & Poppi sent their love.

To the parents of Joelle & Lucienne Malouin.

We at the BTA (Birds Teacher’s Association), have learned that your juveniles have started school. (I am told that humans call their less than full grown offspring-Children)
We would like to congratulate them on returning to school and offer some dietary and fashion hints that may help them through the year. …