Whiteout

This solitary tree is situated by the shore of a frozen and snow covered lake.I thought it not only looked lonely but sad in way, an impression strengthened by the fallen bransch.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

fotomagica3968 (Couldn’t choose the tag IG)

Please do not critique this image. Galleries are for sharing and discussion only.
5 Likes

Mattias, You did a really nice job capturing this tree in these snowy conditions. The tree filling the frame works really nice here and I like that lone fallen branch and what it adds to the scene. Looks just like a pencil drawing and I’m enjoying that. Very nice!

1 Like

Great job with this one Mattias - this type of snowy scene with whiteout type conditions is interesting for me …

1 Like

Wonderful high key shot, Mattias. I like how the tree fills the frame. Would love to see a wider version as well, if you shot one.

1 Like

@Satie_Sharma @Mark_Price @Nick_Bristol Thank you all and each one for reaching out commenting on my picture. It means a great deal to receive such fantastic feedback. @Satie_Sharma Its slightly cropped but not to the extent where there is much more space.