Ask Me Anything with Sean Bagshaw

NPN is excited to announce our first-ever Ask Me Anything (AMA), and our first guest is the highly respected landscape photographer Sean Bagshaw! This is your chance to ask Sean any burning questions you have about him, photography, or anything else on your mind.

This will be a live event that starts on Tuesday, August 27th at 2:00 pm EST and will only last for 24 hours. When the event starts you can find it at the link below and everyone is welcome to participate. You won’t find anything there until the event is live.

Join the AMA on Tuesday, August 27th at 2:00 pm EST

To add this event to your calendar look for the add to calendar button at the top of this topic, If you are viewing this message via email please click the ‘Visit Topic’ button at the bottom of the email to view this in a browser. You will also receive an email when the event goes live.

If you are not interested in AMA’s and don’t want to receive emails about them in the future please go to your Notification Preferences and remove ‘Ask Me Anything (AMA)’ from the ‘Watching First Post’ section.

Your local time for the event:2019-08-27T18:00:00Z2019-08-28T18:00:00Z

6 Likes

I love this idea! Do you have a list of people that you are going to invite?

4 Likes

We have a lot of people in mind (including you!), I’m sure you could recommend a lot from the podcast as well, we’ll be in touch :wink:

3 Likes

Wonderful idea and way to mentor fellow NPN photographers.
Thank you!

3 Likes

That Easter Island Shot! WOW

2 Likes

EXCELLENT! This will be great feature.

3 Likes