Have you migrated from DSLR to mirrorless?

So, you’re implying that if you shoot micro 4/3 it is only useful if you only post on the web? I’ve shot each of these systems for years each: full frame, APS-C, and micro 4/3. Have you? Have you ever printed from all 3 formats? If so, how large? I’ve printed all 3 sizes up to 30x40. Obviously can’t show you the results on the web since they are prints. Let’s stop with the nonsense that is pushed by the social media crowds who have no experience in real life shooting. Yes, you can go look at all the charts you want about lens and sensor performance. The rubber meets the road in the field. I offered up a challenge to a Youtuber who said that full frame was the only answer. My challenge was go to my website and figure out which images were from which system (full frame, aps-c and 4/3). Challenge declined. If you were in my living room, I’d offer the same challenge to discern which prints came from which camera system.
Let’s stop with the innuendo that it’s full frame or bust. The best camera is one that you have with you. Any modern camera from any system, from any manufacturer is limited only by the object 12 inches behind the viewfinder.

1 Like

Of course not. I merely pointed out some arcane details of sensor size that are significant enough to be included in many reviews. No one could determine which prints came from different sensors without looking at the raw files and then the processing steps to see if each has been brought to its full potential. The differences in potential are a smaller factor than differences in processing but that doesn’t make it insignificant for me.