Orange Petals

If you can easily batch process to remove a spot before stacking, I think that would work, but if you can’t it’s a lot of effort and I’d rather fix one photo than 20 or more. I’m lazy that way.

So far as I know, any TIF you send to Zerene uses the adjustment information from Lr or ACR - it’s creating a whole different set of files from the RAW or DNGs in your RAW editor. When it comes back it can be noticeably different from what you sent - especially in terms of ‘clarity’ and color.

I haven’t noticed any streaks as you say from moving bugs…just had one the other day with the pine sap and it’s just in a different spot in each frame. I suppose it might be because the shutter speed is quick and it doesn’t have the long-exposure effect. Let me see if stacking them makes a smear. Hm. I’ll go back and look. Should we open a separate stacking discussion instead of adding onto Ann Louise’s thread?

@Kris_Smith, good idea on the discussion! And apologies, Ann Louise, for hijacking your thread!

@Diane_Miller @Kris_Smith :Hi, your discussion only shows me how far I have to go into the world of Zarene. Just starting to get my feet wet. Thanks for your offer of help! I never understood the post stacking editing as shown in Kristen’s blog. Thanks for all your input so far!

It’s really not difficult – I’ve been editing in what I thought was an easier way, but now I see it wasn’t the best way. Jump over the the discussion Kris started and join in the journey!