Print on Demand Woocommerce Recommendations

Hi All. I read an earlier thread on this subject, but wanted to zone in on a Woocommerce plug-in for Wordpress. I am looking for a print on demand service that will work nicely with Woocommerce; let me easily upload images of different sizes, display and check out professionally, and yes, print fine art images on a variety of mid to high end papers, with consistent results. Any advice out there? Thanks!

Hi Julian,

While Woocommerce plugins for worpdress will let you have a smooth(ish) checokut experience, you’ll have to figure out sizes, prices, printing and shipping for yourself. It won’t help you with that much more. When you determine possible sizes and materials you will be printing on, as well as shipping costs (and additional ones like framing), you can put it there into any Woocommerce plugin. For me the hard part is finding right prices tiers for your works and shipping, as well as making it look consistent with your website (HTML & CSS adjustments). Other than that - you’re good to go. :slight_smile:

I believe the only option is NextGen Gallery, which uses WHCC as their print lab. I’m pretty sure it integrates with WooCommerce as well.