Rhino on a Misty Morning

Indian One-horned Rhino (an Endangered specie) on a misty morning.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 7D; 500 mm; ISO 400; 1/400 sec. at F 6.3!

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
2 Likes

Jagdeep, some wonderful side lighting here on this Rhino. The golden light brings out the best in most images, this one is a fine example… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Jagdeep, I love your photo of this majestic animal. The lighting and birds make it extra special.

1 Like

Love the “feel” of this photos! With morning mist accumulated on the rhino’s side and the golden morning light through the pastel grasses made me reminisce about an early sunrise walk. wonderful capture. Thank you!

I agree, the feel of this is nice. Beautifully captured. The birds really add interest. No nits from me!

What a neat capture, Jagdeep. Love everything about this image.

Love this photo, Jagdeep! The light is great and the birds make it special. I also like that you had enough dof to keep the rhino’s nose and the birds in focus. This is also one of those images where dead center composition is the only thing that works! Very well done (as always)!