Critique Style: Standard
The photographer is looking for thoughtful feedback on the image as a whole, especially around the areas noted below.
Feedback Focus: Artistic / Expressive
About This Image
This is an image from Siena in Italy, made in September 1994.
Some weeks ago I leafed through my archives and decided to scan some of the older slides. The image was taken with my Minolta 100x SLR and the Rokkor 50mm/1.7 on Kodak Ektachrom film.
Now I am curious to read your thoughts on it.
Feedback Requested
All comments and critique are welcome.
Hi Peter,
I just wanted to comment on your image. It brings back good and not so good memories for me. We went to Italy twice and stayed in Siena both times. The first time was an exceptional visit. I love the town. The second time, we flew in to Rome on September 10, 2001 and drove up to Siena. Needless to say, the rest of the trip was rather somber due to the events here on September 11.
Still, this is a nice remembrance of better times there.
Cheers,
David