Weekly Challenge #1004 (08/29/21 - 09/04/21) Reflections

Weekly Challenge #1004 (08/29/21 - 09/04/21) Reflections - Photos showing only reflections from any surface.

Please do not reply to this topic unless you have a question. To participate please create a new post in the Weekly Challenge gallery and add the tag for this week’s challenge to your post, or just click the link below to have the tag added automatically.

Submit Your Image

Jorma, this is a very nice, chilly scene. However you’ve posted it in a place where no one but me will see it. Go to the topic description and use the “Submit Your Image” link, for proper placement.

Mark

Hi Mark
I see many vary nice looking photographs, that have both the reflection and were the reflection is coming from. I understood you instructions for this weekly challenge were to post only the reflection, not were the reflection is coming from?
Some how I didn’t connect critiques with weekly challenge. I will do better next time.
Peter

Peter, each member gets to interpret my “instructions” as they choose. Reflections can play many roles in a photo, as this week’s posts show.